High Speed Vibrating Ball Mill with Two Jars (80ml SS & Nylon) - 2 Yrs Warranty
Description of the high speed vibrating ball mill:
CY-MSK-SFM-3 (Updated since 7/17/13) is a compact high speed vibrating ball mill for making the small quantity of powder samples at easy and fast with improved vibration design. It has higher impact energy created by three-dimensional movement, e.g. rotation, vibration and oscillation with frequency up to 1200 cycles per minute with the two-year warranty. The MSK-SFM-3 can be used in either dry or wet method to mill materials and mix all kinds of solids, suspended liquids, and pastes with different sizes and materials. Two milling jars (SS and Nylon) are included for the use of most of the materials. It is an ideal choice to make small quantity sample in material and chemical research laboratories. Specification of the high speed vibrating ball mill:
reference picture of the high speed vibrating ball mill:
- 1200RPM allows efficient pulverization and homogenization
- Range of jar materials (Nylon, Alumina, SS, and Agate) offered for various applications
- Easy jar installation
- Optional for variable speed and forced chilling air cooler
Standard Milling Jars & Media
(Two Milling Jars are included)
- One 80 ml Nylon Jar with a set of Zirconia milling balls (4 pcs of 11.5 mm, 10 pcs of 10 mm and 10 pcs of 8mm) are included. It is suitable for grinding / milling the materials with minimized contamination.
- One 80 ml Stainless Steel Jar with a set of SS milling balls (20 pcs) are included for achieving a finer particle size.
Attention: Do not use any combination of SS and zirconia milling balls.
- Single phase 220V (For 110V, please order a 750W transformer)
- 220V AC Power plug is not included. Please click here to order the plug)
|Motor Power Comsumption||300W|
|Oscillation Frequency||1,200 rounds/min (Please see the video below for performance of the jar rotation)|
|Timing Range||0 to 120 minutes for built-in mechanical timer|
|Maximum Feeding Capacity||1/3 of the capacity of the ball milling tank |
|Feeding Granularity||<1mm |
|Discharging Granularity||0.1 micron minimum for certain material ( Mainly ceramic material )|
Note: How to achieve finer or desired particles via ball mill is a research project, which is depended on the material to be milled, grinding time and speed, combination of grinding jar and milling ball etc. It is your responsibility to find the best milling procedure based your material.
MET and UL 6010 certificate are available upon request at extra cost
|Warranty||Two years limited warranty with lifetime technical support |
80ml SS vacuum jar 50ml alumina jar Alumina balls
- Optional jar and grinding balls are available in product options bar
- Variable speed version (0 -1200 RPM)by 3 phase motor and speed controller are available at $800 extra. Click pictures below for details.
- If you need forced air cooling jar for some ductile materials, please click to order a Portable Spot Air Cooling Conditioner, which will keep milling jar temperature low.
- Attention: In order to achieve the best grinding effects, it is suggested to use milling balls with diameter less than 10mm for 50ml alumina jar
- Tips for choosing proper jars and milling media for milling and grinding application:
- SS mixing jar is suitable for grinding various metal materials
- For milling the oxide material, please choose Nylon or alumina/zirconia jar and media
- Please consider our SYU-3 Ultrasonic Filtration System for filtering the product.
- DO NOT USE stainless steel balls in Alumina jars to avoid contamination. Alumina jars are not covered by the warranty.
- You may put the ball mill into the glovebox, but please don't use Ar gas, but N2. because Ar may cause motor short circuit.
- Must crush bulk sample before grinding. Please consider Jaw crusher
|405mm(L) x 365mm(W) x 260mm(H)|
|Net Weight||40 kg (88 lbs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||26"(L) x 26"(W) x 24"(H)|
|Shipping Weight||135 lbs|
Our company information:Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd.-founded in 2013 is a high and new technology enterprise registered in Zhengzhou,Henan province. We mainly supply the lab instruments for material research in labs like the cutting machine, milling machine, polishing machine, sintering furnace, mixing machine, glove box, film coating machine, etc.Contact information:
contact phone: 0086 371 55365392