Vacuum Spin Coater, Spin Coater, Spin Coater with Heating Plate manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Programmable Hi-Speed Spin Coater (10K rpm & 5" max) with Vacuum Chucks (Optional Heating Cover), New Design Desktop Large Automatic Vacuum Spin Coater, Dual Function Soft Metal Sintering Furnace for Zirconia Blocks and Alloy Disc and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|1. 500 ~ 10000 RPM spinning speed programmable|
2. Accept substrate from 5 mm to 5"
3. PP chamber for anti-corrosive operation.
4. One gas inlet port on top of cover which can fill inert gas during coating
5. One 20ml Plastic Syringe is included
6. Suitable using Ar gas ( vacuum pump must be outside glove box)
7. Safety interlock is integrated into the lid
|Vacuum Chuck & Vacuum pump||1. Chamber size: 150 mm diameter |
2. Two sets of PPanti-corrosive vacuum chucks with different sizes (O-ring
3. ID Φ44mm, Φ10mm), which can hold substrate from 5 mm to 5" Dia
4. One 120L/min Oilless Vacuum Pump is included in the standard package
|Programmable Control||1. Duration up to 60 seconds|
2. Acceleration: 100 - 2000 rpm / sec adjustable
3. Accuracy: < 5%
4. Digital control panel can store 12 programs and each program has 6 segments programmable for speeds, acceleration, and spin duration
|Input Power||1. AC 220V (Please email us for AC 110V Version)|
2. 1000 W total for oilless pump and spin coater
|Gas Inlet||6mm diameter gas inlet port allows customers to fill desired gas into the chamber, which can make coating under variable gas flow environment.|
|Liquid Injection||Standard Package: 20ml plastic syringe with needle|
Option 1: Precision Electronic Single Channel Pipette: 20 - 200uL
Option 2: Heatable glass syringe with temp. controller, up to 200C
|Optional||Option 1: PE Heating cover with digital temperature controller up to 120°C(<10 minutes) is available upon request at extra cost. This is a short drying process (usually takes several seconds or Max.10 minutes) which can dry and solidify the coating and remove the residual solvent after coating process is completed.|
Option 2:PTFE Heating cover+ PTFE vacuum chuck setis capable of drying temperature up to 200°C(< 5 minutes). Vacuum chuck and chamber also need to be replaced by PTFE material to withstand high heating temperature.
Option 3:Heatable syringe with digital temperature controller up to 200C is available upon request at extra cost. It provides the pre-heat solution during the coating process.
Option 4:Vacuum Flash Assembly for DIY Vacuum Flash-Assisted Solution Process (VASP), Up to 5 mTorr is available
|Product Dimensions||450mm Depth ×280mm W ×340mm H|
|Net Weight||20 kg|
|Warranty & Compliance||One year limited with lifetime support|
Rusting and damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance are not covered by warranty