Programmable Hi-Speed Spin Coater (10K rpm & 5" max) with Vacuum Chucks (Optional Heating Cover)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: VTC-100PA
- Structure: Desktop
- Certification: CE, TUV
- Type: Spin Coater
- Transport Package: Ply Wooden Carton
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Steel
- Application: School, Lab
- Trademark: CYKY
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 8486109000
|1. 500 ~ 10000 RPM spinning speed programmable|
2. Accept substrate from 5 mm to 5"
3. PP chamber for anti-corrosive operation.
4. One gas inlet port on top of cover which can fill inert gas during coating
5. One 20ml Plastic Syringe is included
6. Suitable using Ar gas ( vacuum pump must be outside glove box)
7. Safety interlock is integrated into the lid
|Vacuum Chuck & Vacuum pump||1. Chamber size: 150 mm diameter |
2. Two sets of PPanti-corrosive vacuum chucks with different sizes (O-ring
3. ID Φ44mm, Φ10mm), which can hold substrate from 5 mm to 5" Dia
4. One 120L/min Oilless Vacuum Pump is included in the standard package
|Programmable Control||1. Duration up to 60 seconds|
2. Acceleration: 100 - 2000 rpm / sec adjustable
3. Accuracy: < 5%
4. Digital control panel can store 12 programs and each program has 6 segments programmable for speeds, acceleration, and spin duration
|Input Power||1. AC 220V (Please email us for AC 110V Version)|
2. 1000 W total for oilless pump and spin coater
|Gas Inlet||6mm diameter gas inlet port allows customers to fill desired gas into the chamber, which can make coating under variable gas flow environment.|
|Liquid Injection||Standard Package: 20ml plastic syringe with needle|
Option 1: Precision Electronic Single Channel Pipette: 20 - 200uL
Option 2: Heatable glass syringe with temp. controller, up to 200C
|Optional||Option 1: PE Heating cover with digital temperature controller up to 120°C(<10 minutes) is available upon request at extra cost. This is a short drying process (usually takes several seconds or Max.10 minutes) which can dry and solidify the coating and remove the residual solvent after coating process is completed.|
Option 2:PTFE Heating cover+ PTFE vacuum chuck setis capable of drying temperature up to 200°C(< 5 minutes). Vacuum chuck and chamber also need to be replaced by PTFE material to withstand high heating temperature.
Option 3:Heatable syringe with digital temperature controller up to 200C is available upon request at extra cost. It provides the pre-heat solution during the coating process.
Option 4:Vacuum Flash Assembly for DIY Vacuum Flash-Assisted Solution Process (VASP), Up to 5 mTorr is available
|Product Dimensions||450mm Depth ×280mm W ×340mm H|
|Net Weight||20 kg|
|Warranty & Compliance||One year limited with lifetime support|
Rusting and damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance are not covered by warranty
1. Factory prices with the best quality.
2. One year free-of-charge maintenance for all the dental equipment
3. Customized service for special demand
4. Fast and flexible delivery, by sea, by air, by express
5. Quick response within 24 hours
How to order
1. If you are interested in our products, please tell us the model number and quantity.
2. We will make a proforma invoice for your order.
3. We will deliver the product ASAP on receipt of the payment
1. Guarantee for one year after shipment.
1. Western Union
3. Secure Payment through Alibaba
4. Telegraphic transfer