8 Channel Battery Analyzer (0.25 -300 Ma, Upto 5V W/ Temperature Measurement and Laptop & Software
|FOB Price:||US $700-1,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $700-1,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BST8-300-CST
- Test Region: Current
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: CYKY
- Specification: 8 Channel Battery Analyzer
- Type: 8 Channel Battery Analyzer
- Application: Lithium-ion Battery
- Item Name: 8 Channel Battery Analyzer
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Description of the 8 channel battery analyzer:
BST8-300-CST is an eight-channel battery analyzer for most applications in battery testing fields such as electrode materials research, battery performance & cycle test, small-scale battery formation, capacity grading, battery pack testing and etc. The purchase comes with a brand new laptop with Microsoft Windows with 30 days free trial Microsoft Excel and the latest version of controller software installed and calibrated for immediate use.
- Extended testing current range from 0.25mA~300mA, up to 5V.
- Benefits from the implementation of eight independent constant-current & voltage sources, each channel can function independently without interference with each other.
- 16bit Bipolar ADC/DAC module enables the stable and accurate voltage sampling.
- Dynamic loading protection function prevents the cell & device from damaging by the surge current.
- Advanced DCR testing function filters out unqualified batteries ahead of time by detecting improper metal contact.
- Battery temperature monitoring capability
|Electricity Requirement||110VAC or 208~240VAC 50/60Hz (Please select the correct operating voltage in the option bar)|
|Power Consumption||300W max.|
|Data Sampling||Time interval: 1 - 900s|
|Max. Measurement cycles||9999 cycles|
|Max. Program steps||9999 steps|
668mm W x 400mm D x 90mm H
|Channels & Test Modes|
|Programs & Software|
|Test Reports and Curves for Analysis|
|Protection and Auto-recover||If the power failure occurs during testing, the system will shut down all the operating channels. Once power is recovered, the system will automatically resume those stopped channels and ensure that the test is normally conducted, so that no cases will lose any data.|
|DCR Testability||The DCR Testing feature enables the Hybrid PulsePower Characterization (HPPC) of the battery. Such function also provides the max/min voltage and current protection.|
|Temperature Measurement & Battery clips|
|Warranty||Two years limited warranty with lifetime support for the battery analyzer. (Note: our company does not carry warranty for the laptop. In case service is needed for the laptops, please contact laptop manufacturer directly for warranty/non-warranty service.)|
|Net Weight||30 Kg (65 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||37 Kg (80 lbs) / Analyzer only: 70lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||Analyzer: 33"(L) x 21"(W) x 9"(H)|
other related 8 channel battery analyzer:
contact person: Tanya Wang
contact phone: 0086 371 55365392