High Speed Vibrating Ball Mill with Two Jars (80ml SS & Nylon) -2 Yrs Warranty
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CY-SFM-3
- Power Source: Electricity
- Application: Laboratory
- Working Style: High-speed universal
- Trademark: CYKY
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
- Type: Grinding Jar Mill
- Object: Ball Mill
- Material: Steel
- Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
- Transport Package: Ply Wooden Carton
- HS Code: 8474202000
|Features||· 1200RPM allows efficient pulverization and homogenization|
· Range of jar materials (Nylon, Alumina, SS, and Agate) offered for various applications
· Easy jar installation
· Optional for variable speed and forced chilling air cooler
Standard Milling Jars & Media
|· One 80 ml Nylon Jar with a set of Zirconia milling balls (4 pcs of 11.5 mm, 10 pcs of 10 mm and 10 pcs of 8mm) are included. It is suitable for grinding / milling the materials with minimized contamination. |
· One 80 ml Stainless Steel Jar with a set of SS milling balls(20pcs) are included for achieving a finer particle size.
Attention: Do not use any combination of SS and zirconia milling balls.
|Power Input||· Single phase 220V|
· 220V AC Power plug is not included.
|Motor Power Comsumption||300W|
|Oscillation Frequency||1,200 rounds/min|
|Timing Range||0 to 120 minutes for built-in mechanical timer|
|Maximum Feeding Capacity||1/3 of the capacity of the ball milling tank|
|Discharging Granularity||0.1 micron minimum for certain material ( Mainly ceramic material )|
Note: How to achieve finer or desired particles via ball mill is a research project, which is depended on the material to be milled, grinding time and speed, combination of grinding jar and milling ball etc. It is your responsibility to find the best milling procedure based your material.
|Warranty||Two years limited warranty with lifetime technical support|
|Application Notes||· Attention: In order to achieve the best grinding effects, it is suggested to use milling balls with diameter less than 10mm for 50ml alumina jar|
· Tips for choosing proper jars and milling media for milling and grinding application:
· SS mixing jar is suitable for grinding various metal materials
· For milling the oxide material, please choose Nylon or alumina/zirconia jar and media
·DO NOT USE stainless steel balls in Alumina jars to avoid contamination. Alumina jars are not covered by the warranty.
· You may put the ball mill into the glovebox, but please don't use Ar gas, but N2. because Ar may cause motor short circuit.
|Overall Dimensions||405mm(L) x 365mm(W) x 260mm(H)|
|Net Weight||40 kg (88 lbs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||27"(L) x 23"(W) x 24"(H)|
|Shipping Weight||135 lbs|